Tuesday, January 2, 2018

1-2-18

First day back at work after a week off from work. Well, technically 2 weeks from the workplace, but did work for a week at my summer job to earn a little extra money and not stuck doing nothing.

Woke up earlier than I usually would for work to give me a bit of extra time to get ready for the day.

Work was work, although it was nice to see everyone, it was just hard to be back, but that is the norm after a hiatus, trying to find your groove.

Got home and did a quick run on the treadmill, which I'm trying to do as part of my daily routine. Quick run for 30 minutes, nothing too intense. Ate dinner, played video games and watched TV before calling it a day.

What I'll take away from today is that you work for the results you want, but need to put forth the effort to reach the desired results. Getting ready for the long haul to do better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment