Wednesday, January 3, 2018

1-3-18

First Wednesday of 2018, and another work day at that. Although today wasn't a bad day at work, I try to refrain from talking too much or go in depth about the work day, even though I doubt that anybody from work would read up on this. Did what I was supposed to do, handled my business and left.

Starting to feel a bit of a routine as far as sleep schedule goes, as I do take a nap on the bus both to and from work, so that is a reason why I stay up until about midnight, as my sleep pattern is a bit screwed up anyways.

Gas is running low, but hoping to hold off just for a couple more days. At least I don't have to drive too far until the weekend.

Watched a little TV and video games, ate dinner, but didn't take a shower today. Good thing you shouldn't shower every day anyways, as it is bad for the skin, and also saves a bit on the water bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment