Monday, January 1, 2018

1-1-18

Today is New Year's Day. Today I woke up later than I would like, even though I slept shortly after midnight last night. I did get up at my usual time trying to get my body clock back on work schedule since I do have to go back tomorrow, but then turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.

Went over to my parents house to do some laundry and take out the trash. Watched some college football games and took down the Christmas tree that I put up after Thanksgiving.

Hit up that Madden on the PS4. Also did a quick run on the treadmill, which I need to start doing more often.

Will need to get back into doing more videos of my caps to then upload on YouTube. See how long this lasts for anything that requires a bit of effort to get the results I need in life, mainly do more and do better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment