Monday, January 16, 2017

Dallas Trip Day 2

After a night out, woke up and another list of what happened on the day:

  • Got breakfast at a Vietnamese spot Dong Que to get food. I got some Bun Bo Hue and Peter and Tony got that pork chop with broken rice.
  • The main reason for the trip was that Tony wanted to check out the KAWS exhibit, which was taking place at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. He wanted to go check it since it ends in late January, and we all wanted to check out a different city since we've never been to Dallas before. So we went there to see it.
  • The KAWS exhibit was pretty cool. Took some pictures, and also entered a raffle for a chance to buy some KAWS items. I would either sell it to Tony at cost, or resell it, since it would be too expensive for me to keep. It was bigger than what I thought it was going to be, and lots of cool pieces to see. 
  • Got back to the hotel to relax before finding a bar to watch the Seahawks game. Sadly, the Seahawks lose vs the Falcons, and knowing that I had to shave off my beard when I got back home. I'd been growing it out since the start of the NFL season. I was planning and hoping to have it until after the Super Bowl, with a Seahawks win of course
  • We left the bar to drive over to Peter's sister's house for a steak dinner, as well as meet some her 2 kids. It was great to have a homemade dinner with good people. We watched the other football game that was going on, and had some drinks and shoot the breeze. 
  • Instead of the strip club, we got back to the hotel room to decomposed before going to bed.
    breakfast




    At Christie's Sports Bar for the game 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment