Monday, January 16, 2017

Bye-bye Seahawks Beard


Started this trend a few years back to grow out my beard for the Seahawks. They been in the playoffs each of the past 5 years, with 2 Super Bowl appearances, and 1 Championship. So I think its been working out pretty well. I started growing it out on September 11, 2016 (which was the start of the 1st regular season game for the Seahawks for the 2016 season). Their season [sadly] ended on Saturday (1/14/17). Since I was on vacation at Dallas, I had to wait until I got back home to shave it.

The shave happened this morning after brushing my teeth. So I won't grow it out again at least until after my sister's wedding later this year. Well, I might not shave for a week, here and there, but dont plan to grow it out for this long.

Bye beard, you will be missed, although I will enjoy my food more without hair in my mouth.
before

after

No comments:

Post a Comment