Monday, December 26, 2016

Kwanzaa and Boxing Day

Nice to sleep in, even if it was a bit later than I expected (woke up at 10:45am, after sleeping at 1am the night before). Still a week off from work until I go back after the New Year holiday.

Went to Costco to pick up a few things and watching some TV and played some video games to fill the rest of my day.

Christmas day was nice to hang out with family. Eat, drink, and played some games, as well as watched the games on TV. All in all, a good day. I did get a couple of Starbucks gift cards, even though I don't really drink it, but I had accumulated almost $100 worth of gift cards over the years.

Enjoy the rest of 2016 and looking forward to 2017. And rest in peace to George Michael. Had to bump "Careless Whisper" a few times since I heard of the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment