Sunday, December 25, 2016

Holiday Cheer

It's Christmas day and before going over to my uncle's house to spend time with the family, figure I would get started on a New Year's resolution a bit early, since 2017 is coming next week. Watching some NBA basketball and they still going to be some football games as well. I don't expect to get any gifts as I'm old enough to buy them myself. I should save more and set a budget, but that is for another topic at a different time.

Growing up from 8th grade through the end of college, I did regularly spent a moment, usually towards the end of the day to reflect on the moments and events that happened. No much how mundane, or exciting the day was, i would write up something about it. What I liked about it was that it allowed me to be able to reflect and reminisce on significant events in my life, and help out with my memories and cognitive skills. I do plan to start it up again, although it will be done on a digital platform and to reup on my blog site which I have neglected over the past few years.

Enjoy the day with your loved ones and the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment