Saturday, January 5, 2019

The First Friday of 2019

Stayed up til like 4 am last night watching the Wrestle Kingdom, which is a Japanese wrestling version of WrestleMania. Overall I enjoyed, and the main reason I wanted to watch it was because I didn't have to worry about going to work. Work will resume Monday.

Not a whole lot going on during the day just ate lunch and watched TV.

Later on, that night, since I promised my uncle that I would take his kids aka my cousins to the movies and that he paid for it, I took them to watch the AquaMan movie. I heard it got favorable reviews, and it was better than I expected coming in. At least it was not like the early 70s versions, which is what I would had worry about.

After the movie, took them home, and then chilled before going to bed. Ready for the weekend, which will consist mostly of NFL Playoff Football, featuring my beloved Seattle Seahawks, and hope they can pull out the upset in Dallas, although I have a good feeling that it will happen. Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment