Wednesday, January 10, 2018

1-10-18

What sucked is that I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. But I did wake up earlier than usual to use it again. Since I was already awake, I was able to get ready for the day and watch a couple of videos before going to work.

I felt stomach cramps throughout the day. Work was fine, but it was a bit of a struggle during the day to feel make stomach hurting from too much hot sauce last night. Drank a bunch of water, which I usually do during the work day, but the bathroom situation at work is dumb, and waiting to go pee sucks. At least I didn't have to poop during work, which I try to avoid at all cost. 

Stayed at work a bit longer than I planned, but it was nice to stay around to talk about what is to come later in the school year. Got home and chilled, nothing really special to report on the home front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment