Monday, February 20, 2017

President's Day 2017

Sunday I woke up about the same time I would to go to work, except I didn't have to go to work since it was a Sunday. So I chilled for a bit before going to take out the trash and visit my parents for a bit. Once I got home, I settled at home and watched the NBA All-Star game, which was the highest scoring game, but they didn't quite get to 200 points. 

This week is mid winter break, so a week off from school. Since it is the break, kids are not in school. I will be working this week at my "summer/weekend" job for the week to earn a bit of extra cash and just so I don't completely waste the week, or day for that matter doing nothing. The weather is going to be cold and wet, which sucks but could be worse I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment