Sunday, January 8, 2017

Wild Card Weekend

Friday was another work day, but winding down on the first week back from break. Had a meeting after the kids got out, and then had another happy hour time with coworkers to celebrate a birthday as well. At least I ate before I started drinking, so was more aware of where I was at, as well as getting off at the right bus stop.

Saturday I was back doing work with a social group. It was the first time back since before the holiday break. It was cold, but dry outside all week. Later in the afternoon, went over to Tony's crib to set up and use his new gas BBQ grill and watch the Seahawks playoff game. A good win for them, and nice to hang out with the homies.

Sunday consist of going over to my parents house to do laundry and watch more football for the Wild Card games.

No comments:

Post a Comment