Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Back at work

Totally forgot to write yesterday, so this will be about today as well as the day before.

Yesterday was the first day back to work after the time off. Didn't get much sleep from the night before, but it wasn't too bad waking up. It also help to lay out the clothes I was going to wear, which is a habit I picked up after college. I do this because I like to sleep as much as possible, and I do have a wide variety of choices to choose from, and don't have that time to pick and choose.  The classroom looked cleaned and it felt different for sure. It was cold inside as the building is over a 100 years old and takes a while to heat up the room. Also met some new staff in our classroom, and also no longer had Mr Peter aka Uncle Bub in our class working with us. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

The school day been more or less a typical day of craziness, but glad to be back with all the staff and students. but man is it cold outside, and inside too. After school our class heater, or something was making a loud banging noise, so I hope it doesn't blow up (probably won't, but still). It will nice once we get back into the groove of things and get the routine down a bit. But each day is a new day, and every day is an adventure, so I look to just make the best of it and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment