Friday, December 30, 2016

Lazy Thursday

Still off work from a few more days. While it is nice to recharge the batteries and enjoy my break from work, it is a 2 week break, so they is only so much you can do when you're off work. I'd been sleeping later at night (mostly do to playing Final Fantasy XV) and waking up later than usual.

Woke up and folded my clothes and tried to clean up the house, which I didn't really get too far in, but its a start. Watched a little TV and then played Final Fantasy XV for pretty much the rest of the day. I'm like 70+ hours into and still haven't beat the game yet, mainly to do mostly sidequests rather than advancing the story. I know people have already beat the game and all that, but I'm going to enjoy the game and take my time.

Only a couple more days until the end of the year 2016. Also got a phone call from my mom about a party on New Year's Day. Hey, it gives me something to do, although I do plan to watch football that day since it is on a Sunday.

From my Instagram @vanle23 a Throwback Thursday circa 2010 for a NYE Party

No comments:

Post a Comment