Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Life As I See It - Drunken Nights Countdown #3

Didn't realized that it has a been over a year since I posted up my #4 entry of my 10 top drunken evenings. I thought of doing another topic for my blog, but I'll hold off on that. For the time being, I might as well at least wrap this series up, so here we go with #3.

Me and Meli's bro, James celebrating our birthday (Veteran Day's bdays)

#3: My 24th Birthday at WARROOM

This went down on Saturday, November 10th, 2007. At this point in time, I've been working with the bank for a few months, and figured since tomorrow was my birthday, to go out and celebrate it with the homies at the spot, the infamous WarRoom. Now personally, I don't have too much details, but I think picutres helped put the pieces of my night together.

This kid, Fat Pete, always tryin to get too familiar with me (didn't happened by the way)

I told my friends to dress it up a bit, and they said they would. I've should of known better (haha)... It also kind of was planned on a whim so wasn't really in the plans. When I met up at Tony's crib to prefunk and go out, most everyone else was dress causal but we were rolling really deep. We prefunked, took some shots and then headed out to meet up with even more kids. We parked the cars on top of a parking garage near the club, but we parked on the upper level, so we could do some "parking lot drinking" and prefunked some more on the parking lot.

This was while prefunking in the parking lot. Only gets worse from here

The rest of the night is really a blur. So since I dont vividly remember the particulars, I was able to have some photos taken, and probably a friend or two took a few also.

Met up with Sandra in the parking lot. Happy to see her, but not in that way.

Sandra's friends from Canada. They were cool, and got me a drink

This was after doing the "Stomp the Yard" dance reppin Thetas


After getting kicked out, and with a new black shirt too. Susan and Gavin hanging with me
Next thing I remembered was the next morning. I woke up at Tony's house on his couch with another killer hangover. As always, I was surprised to be in the state that I was at. Vomit on my clothes, smelling like vomit, major migraine, and slow to move and walk. I also noticed a black shirt next to me. Puzzled, I started to look at my digital camera to look at the images that were captured from the night before, to see if it would help me remember what happened. I realized that I had no idea that I even took the pictures, or that someone else did, so I was at a lost.

Tony got out of his room, and then started laughing at me about the things I did last night. He then filled me in on the details, like about mystery free black t shirt. The shirt came from Nam, the promoter cause I was chilling outside, and while it was a November evening, he thought I looked a bit too cold outside, so he put a shirt on me to keep me a bit warmer. Thanks, as I still have the shirt today, but had no clue about it.

Tony also filled me in on something that I wished never happen, but is what it is. From what he recalled, I was yelling at Susan saying things like "Fuck You Braids" and other phrases along those lines. ["Braids" is a nickname I gave Susan after seeing her school pictures with braids in her hair]. I felt horrible for my actions, it just that it took me a while to apologize to Susan cause I was at a lost of why I would even say that to her. She was one of the main helpers as far as I know in keeping me up enough so I wouldn't be in a drunk tank and also not passed out on the streets. Once again, SORRY SUSAN. I have no idea why I would say things like that. I mean, I do joke around, but this wasn't the best time for that. And it wasn't even like I was upset or angry with her or anybody else that was there that evening. We were all having a great time and well, while it didn't ruin my fun, I do feel horrible for it.

I did also made an apology to her personal on a previous post, that I had decided to delete due to a misunderstanding on an unrelated topic, but I'll digress.

Once I was able to get up from the couch, went to get some water to get rid of this hangover. Went home and took a shower and change clothes. My dad was glad to see me come home and was happy that I didn't drive home drunk. At least he didn't mention me throwing up on myself, so I'll take that as a winning moment with my folks. I then met up with my friends for a birthday meal, but also had to go back home to cut the birthday cake. Thing is, I found out about the cake the day of, so it messed with my plans a bit as I wanted to hang out with my friends, but I came home to blow out the candles. Now I'll eat a slice or two, but I'm not the biggest fan of cake, but that just me.

All in all, it was a good night, even if I don't remember much of it, and paid for it the next day. One last picture thanks to Steady and Yo Son! Saturday photographer; before the Quote

Good Time with the Homies on my BDAY

QUOTE TO GO BY: 
" A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you" (Elbert Hubbard, writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment