Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Post of 2013

Just wanted to say happy new year and glad to see 2013, especially with that whole "end of the world" talk.

Spent New Year's Eve over at Vincent and Darlene's house (thanks guys) to hang out, eat, drink, and did some karaoke as well. Also played a lil poker, but very briefly as I lose on like the 3rd hand. Stayed til 3 to sober up as I was the driver, and stayed up til 5 am. Only thing that put a damper on my evening is this cold/flu I'm dealing with as we speak.

I start work again tomorrow, and its been a week since I last worked, but also starting at a new location, so that should be fun. I work a week before heading off to Los Angeles for a few days next week and hang out with my cousins and do a few things, mainly go to the Playboy Mansion.

We'll see what will change and what will remain true in the new year and beyond. See how it plays out in my life long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment