Monday, August 27, 2012

Saturday August 25, 2012

So woke up early (7am) on this Saturday morning to get ready for another hiking adventure with Tony and Love, as well as Ryan and his crew.

Got to Annette Lake trail after a stop at Fred Meyers, and started the hike close to 930am. Ryan and his group of friends were already up, as they got to the spot at 8am, so they were ahead of us. Its a 7.5 mile hike roundtrip.

We met up with them at 11am, and they been there for a good while, and a few of them swam in the lake, but that water sure seenm cold. We then started the hike back and it split into 2 groups, the fast walkers and the slow ones. I was in the slower group as it allow me to enjoy the trail, and also listen to my ipod in peace.

Took a few photos of the trail and scenery and whatnot, and made it back ok, although did seem to roll my ankles a few time, but was able to walk it off all right.

Made a stop at the Nike Factory Store in the outlets in North Bend cause it basically was on the way back. I brought a pair of shorts there and got dropped off at my house. They wanted to grab a bite to eat, but I had to tend to an errand for my older sister.

I grab the item that my sister wanted to return back, so I went to the ups store which closed at 3pm, and it was already 2pm. At least it was fast and quick, and reasonably priced, so that took care of that. There was a new restaurant that I wanted tko check out nearby, so I grabbed a menu and ordered to go so I could eat it at home.

I ordered some penne chicken pasta dish and ate that as it was the first meal of the day for me. I was full, but it wasn't really even that good, although I feel that restaurant is known more for the beers and sandwiches/burgers than that entree.

Took a power nap around 4pm, and then just chilled at home playing some PS3 and watch tv for the rest of the day. Did get a text from Tony about kickin it, but it was a hour before I even realized that he texted me, and I was already commited to just relax at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment