Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lang & Huong's Wedding Day

The wedding of Lang and Huong happened this past Saturday, on July 7 2012. It was nice to hang out with the family and also check out the traditional Vietnamese wedding as well as the reception dinner. As usual, I try to take a bunch of pictures to remember the event and day by. Here are a few of them that I took

My family along with the Bride, Lang and the 3 Little Girls

Lang and Huong arriving at Huong's Parents House for the Tea Ceremony

The Reception dinner at Hong Kong Seafood 

The rest of the pictures throughout the day are posted on my facebook album. Its taking a while to upload them all, so I'll have the link posted as soon as it's done.

Congrats to Lang and Huong on their marriage, and thanks for allowing me to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment