Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Drinking Schedule for the Rest of 2011

Since my latest trip to Las Vegas, I stopped drinking alcohol. Haven't had a sip the past couple of weeks, and for the most part, plan to keep it that way. I do have some selected dates set for when I plan, and will drink some boozes. Already I am getting grief from my friends, but I'm just taking it all in stride, and one day at a time. These are the dates I do have planned, and a few more may open, but I am not drinking otherwise.



September: Labor Day Weekend, but mainly on Sunday the 4th for Mimi and Peter's Wedding. Probably at the end of the month when Tony's cousins come by for Tony's brother's wedding.


October: 1st cause I'll have a beer at Hell Run, so I might as well drink then. Maybe Halloween, but that depends on what is going down, since its on a Monday this year, so more like that weekend.


November: My birthday weekend. My actual bday is on Friday the 11th, but I'll probably start it on the 10th and keep it goin thru the weekend. Also at the end of November, I'll be going to Cabo for a week, so I do plan to drink a bunch of beers and probably other things too.


December: Maybe for New Year's Eve, the last day of 2011, but that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment