Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Life As I See It - Drunken Nights Countdown #5

So moving on with the series of stories for me to share, this is number 5 on the countdown.



#5: Element Night Fail with Rainbow Shirt

This incident took place May 15, 2006. It was a Saturday night and I just got off work when my friends wanted to go out to the clubs.

I had plans the next day to do some volunteer work at Seattle Center to help out with some festival that was going on to celebrate Asian Heritage Month. I was bored at home, and intended to have a couple of drinks as I didn't want to get fucked up wasted while hanging out with a few friends.

Got picked up Tony and Duke and rolled down to Seattle and went to Level 5 or Element (IMusic nowadays across from Seattle Center) which was the new name at the time, I forget which name, but same building. Now I dont remember much from that night, expect meeting up with Khoi, who I haven't seen in a few months, and having like a mixed drink and a beer.

I blacked the fuck out cause I don't remember a damn thing til I woke up at like 8am the next morning on my futon downstairs. I woke up with a major hangover and was thinking that I had to go in a bit to help out at Seattle for this festival. Luckily my parents drove me since they had to help out at the Orange Julius spot, which is where I had my volunteer shift there, so I didn't have to worry about driving, and was able to get a power nap in the car.

What I did there was watch the entrance for the performers get in the backstage room to make sure nobody got in there to steal stuff. I was glad I was able to drink some bottle water and sit as I really wasn't able to do much else being hung over. I was able to see a few of the performances so that was cool, and it helped to get a bit of extra credit for one of my classes.

I also got $10 as part of it for parking and food, but didn't have to worry about that since my family had that handled. I wanted to work afterwards, but I was no way in shape to make it and wanted to go home, and plus it wasn't too busy. I left with my mom and dad after eating some egg rolls after 3pm and chilled at home the rest of the day.

My brother filled me in on the details involving him and my boys Duke and Tony. After throwing up in the club and gettin kicked out, Duke and Tony struggled to carry my ass to the car and was being sloppy in the backseat. When they got to my crib, as they opened the cardoor, I flopped out and planked out on the curb (the picture taken by one of them while they laughed at me before making sure I was still alive). As they went downstairs to my room, I hit my head on the wall after opening the door. Then they woke my brother, David, up to help out and David told them to put me on the futon in the living room. Duke and Tony wanted to get the sharpie and doodle on me and probably draw penises and something stupid like that, but David told them about the volunteer thing I had to do, and didn't get drawn on (good).

David then clowned on me a bit for getting to that point the night before, and don't blame him for doing so, although as far as I know, I really didn't drink that much. I didn't prefunk before the clubs, had a few drinks from what I can recall, so i was weird that I got that fucked up and blacked out.

Do #4, but probably after I get a Fitted of the Day joint up first. Thanks!

QUOTE TO GO BY: 
"I hate the air. A real hater hates the air, man.... I want all hot tubs cold, man." [this wasn't on the show show, but a deleted scene in the 'Playa Haters' Ball' and Ice-T said this shit]

No comments:

Post a Comment