Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Life As I See It - Drunken Nights Countdown #7

Its been a while but I haven't gone anywhere. So next is the SEVEN on my most dubious evenings that I can't totally recall.

With Lovelle for her Birthday and New Years Eve Celebration early in the evening

#7: New Year's Eve at the Cute's House (2010-2011)

One of the more recent events to occur, as this happened on December 31, 2010 for New Year's Eve and also for Lovelle's birthday, since she is a new year's day baby. Spend the whole day at work and while it wasn't too bad, was ready to enjoy a day off from work and spend my new years with friends, while my family worked late into the night. 

 In past NYE outings, we were go out and about to the clubs and whatever to ring in the new year. We felt it would be better to have it at the house so it would be safe as we were going to drink and also have a place to crash if necessary. It would be nice too cause we still be with friends, and also meet some new people as well, so everybody would have a good time and less drama to deal with, for the most part anyways.

So I was told that it was suppose to be a white/black party, so I decided to dress  for the occasion as I was told it was suppose to be, and well, looking at the picture, I probably wouldn't go with that ensemble especially if I plan to go out and do some major drinking as you will soon find out.  So going with my "All White Everything" fit with hints of black, I showed up and there was a dinner spread, and slowly more and more people showed up for food and drinks. 

The Spread of food at the early part of  the night
As more people gather and the clock got closer to midnight, it was more of a chill moment as people were eating and drinking a bit, and then got more and more wild as the night continue. A short video of the speech that was given to celebrate another birthday for Love.


Sidenote - we do not affiliate ourselves with any gang related activities. Just prior to midnight, me and a few friends started getting preparations for the birthday cake and the bottle popping while things started to loosen up and getting more exciting. There is raw footage, but the quality sucks to even post, but it probably one of the last things that I can truly recall.

Birthday Cake that Tony got with a youngn pic of Lovelle
Once I started drinking them champagne bottles, we had like 4-5 bottles and also vodka bottles, and drank pretty much all of it. That is what probably did it in for me, and led to a real early night, and a bad morning after. Shortly after midnight and singing happy birthday and the bottle poppin, the rest of the night is a blur.

Bottles were all popped, and then drank

Don't remember any of this but before the disaster
After looking back at the pictures and video footage taken, as well as what my friends told me happen, here is how the rest of the night ended. The Xbox Kinect was out and kids were goin hard on that Dance Central game, kids were chuggin out of the bottles, including me from the rose moet I brought. 

I also used the N-Word a bit much especially with black guys there, but fortunately they were all cool, but I feel really horrible for even using it, although I hope it wasn't directed towards them, but hard to say.

I was tryin to hang out with the dogs in the other room, and was talking to them in their cage, except the dogs weren't in the cage, so it seem like I was talkin to myself.Sorry for that guys.

I was also tried to help people learn how to tie a bow tie, but whether or not it work is hard to say, and that the "Popping Tags" song by Jay-Z was played and as Tony stated, "You were in the other room, but when the song came on, it was like your entrance music..."

Basically it was a night of craziness and madness, but I missed out on much of it cause I was one of the early ones to have a bit much and knock the fuck out. I would get up around 3-4 am, and by then I felt like shit, but aware of what had happen, and when I realized I was not wearing my white pants and saw them,[well shiet....].

Homicide Crime Scene, by liquor
It is a combination of getting sprayed on from my friends with the bottles and also vomit. I grabbed a blanket and crashed on the floor in the living room cause other kids were sleepin on the couches and other rooms, and plus I was too tired to really give a shit.

I get up at 9am the next morning, and chilled for a couple of hours watchin Degrassi on TV with Victor and a lady friend before leaving and it was still cold outside. I got home and my mom noticed me with my clothes all fucked up, and she told me to take my clothes off so she could clean it off, and to take a shower. (thanks mom). While the rest of the kids did go out the next year to really celebrate Lovelle's birthday on New Year's Day, I was too drained from the night before and wanted to avoid and alcohol for at least that next day.

Had fun for the portion of the night that I can at least remember, and glad I was able to have good friends in my life that support me in more ways than one, like letting me crash when I had way too much to drink.

When #6, it will more of the same, but just a different day

QUOTE TO GO BY:
"Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow" (Robert Byrne)

No comments:

Post a Comment