Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Life As I See It - Drunken Nights Part One

This was inspired by from various conversations with a few different friends about gettin drunk and "wasted". Then my friends will recall a notorious moment  involving myself. After looking through my photo albums and my journals I wrote over the years of my experiences of gettin "FUCKED UP", I put together a list of some of the more infamous evenings where I had a bit much alcohol consumed causing a night that I don't remember, and realizing that I have some wonderful, and also crazy friends. For each event, there is a story as I can recall it to the best of my knowledge, and also the details that my friends filled me in out what I had no idea even happened. This set is what I like to call the "Honorable Mentions". I'm sure there are more stories out there, but this is just ones I can remember, but dont quite make the Top 10 list, yeah its been at least that many "fucked up" nights.


Honorable Mentions One: 
March 14 2006 - Not sure about the exact date, but it was after I finished winter quarter during my senior year at the University of Washington. Tony and I been stressing about school, and decided we needed to have a celebration when the quarter was over, and done with our finals. Out of my three classes, I had only one final to deal with during finals week as my other two classes I wrote papers for, which was are final project, so no test was needed during finals week. I took my final early in the morning, and waited at home while Tony was handling his business.
In the afternoon (3 or 4 pm), Tony came over to my crib and we started to celebate by drinking some Hennessy XO [yump that good stuff]. We try to gather more kids, but only Susan (aka Braids) came through and drunk with us as well. By the time she came over though, pretty much the whole bottle was almost gone.
We tried to go watch a JV basketball game at Sammamish HS cause Tony's cousin was on that team, but couldn't get in cause they were already selling tickets for the varsity game later that evening. We came back to my house to chill, but Tony and Susan left after a little bit since the drinking during the day made us very sleepy. I went to bed around 9pm, and slept for the rest of the night. This was probably one of the best nights of sleep that I had in my life, and one of the longest ones too.

Honorable Mentions Two:
February 23, 2008 - This was a good night as I got to meet up with a whole lot of friends on this evening. This event took place at the WarRoom for Fat Pete's (we call him that since there like 5 other kid named Peter, so we have to add something to know who's who) birthday celebration. My friends decided to call it "Counterfittin Takeover 2.0" (we'll elaborate more on this another day).  There was a lot of friends from over the years that I saw, a lot of drinking, popping bottles, and a stack of $1 bills displayed throughout the night. Glad I took a good amount of pictures, so its nice to look back on them and check them on to reflect on that night.
 
Poppin Bottles and Straight Cash Homey Kinda of Night

Honorable Mention Three:
June 15 2007 - This evening was for Jeff Lew's Wedding. I went with Tim Leo, who is relate to the groom (cousin). Tim came over to my new house when I first moved to where I dwell today, and we started drinking like at 3 pm. The wedding wasn't until 6pm.  We drunk like a pint and almost a fifth of Hennessy, along with a few beers as well.
We left after the dinner, and met up at Tony's crib, where I threw up on his lawn, where we then proceeded to go to the WarRoom, still dressed up and shit in our suits, and drank a lil more to end that evening. I don't remember much after I threw up outside of Tony's house. 
Poppin Bottles outside the Hotel
Honorable Mention Four:
January 5 2008 - The day started pretty early since of bunch of us gathered to go watch the Seahawks in a NFL playoff game.  It was nice cause the Seahawks won, and we had a few drinks during the game, but the drinking didn't end there.
Went home to chill for a while, and change clothes, where we met up with a few friends, and some other friends, and went to a house party out in Bothell. We drank as the drinks were flowing, and even busted out with the half gal of that brown juice known as Hennessy. It was passed around where almost everyone that want a sip got one. It was a crazy night as I somehow lost my fitted that I had on, and ended up making out with Romina at Tony's crib, and I somehow got home, but dont remember how. One of those nights where I did take a lot of pics too from that day.
Still pissed about losing the hat, but it was nice to meet up drink with a bunch of folks

Honorable Mention Five:
January 16, 2010 - This was for Daigo's Birthday Celebration down in Portland, Oregon during MLK Weekend. It was nice as we rolled deep and chilled in downtown Portland, chilled, ate. and drank a bunch too. Seem like me and Victor K tried to go "shot for shot", and started a bit too early, like 2-3pm, and kept goin through the whole day, and night too. We eventually met up with the birthday boy, prefunk in the hotel room with like 30 people, and then got on the Party Bus where everyone was having a good time. At this point in time, I had to stop drinking for a while just to make it and stay awake. After cruising the block for like a hour, we got the Qube, the club spot.
Getting into the club was a bit more of a hassle than we would of like, but got in and everybody was enjoying themselves with the dancing and the drinking and bullshit. Apparently I was dancing with Ely a bit too hard, which astounded my friends who were watchin during that moment.
I left early with Duke, cause I was sleepy and he was tired of the scene, so we walked the 2 blocks from the club to our hotel and crashed, and well, lets just say it was a good thing I slept on the floor that night. I yakked a few times that night, and as I was kinda aware of what was goin on, I was really too lazy just to get up since I wrapped myself up in the blanket and already in fetal position. I got up around 5 am  to throw up some more. I remember gettin up and gettin into a sprinters' stance to run to the bathroom so I could get the shit out of my system. It was pretty loud too, and Duke yelled to close the damn door, so I did. They would then tell me later on that it sounded as it I was dying or something. I saw the vomit that was on the same blanket I slept in from the night before, but at least with the liquor out of my system (not the way I wanted it to) I felt fine for the most part, just a bit drained. Although looking at Victor K the day after, he was really hung over.
We would spend the day in Portland eating and shopping before heading back home in the evening. Another good weekend with good people, and bunch of pics from that event too.
Random Shot at Qube, although I don't even remember anyone taking this picture or who had my camera

Well I end things here for now, and the next set of stories only get better, or worse depending on your perspective from here.


QUOTE TO GO BY:
"' Enjoy yourself.... its a celebration bitches!" (Rich James as portrayed by Dave Chappelle from Chappelle's Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment