Thursday, April 7, 2011

69 Questions Updated Verison

This is a straight jack move from my old xanga page. I was just browsing through it and was laughin at some of my entries from back in the day (6-7 years ago). I left both the old responses and my new answers to compare, plus it would be a pain in the ass to delete and retype so there. So the old responses are still there for you to compare. New answers come first and are in italic 




1.PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Teeth marks on my right elbow from my cousin when I was tryin to do wrestling moves on him when I was like 13-14 years old . 
 
Turf burns on my elbows, got those while playin football on the "shit turf".



2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
 A Post-It board 

Nothing, expect for a few projects from art class


3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
 I missed playing it on the regular, although the annual turkeybowl game is as close as it goin to go, although I do enjoy watching it too, but rather play any day of the week.

Play it. Wish I was still playing, but watchin is okay

4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
 Well I guess it would be football, but don't think real good at it now, but I'm down to try most any sport, and I guess there other "sports" like poker and video gaming kinda consider "sports"
Probably football, although I think I'm ok at most sports


5. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
 Well I dont even remember my dreams when I sleep, but on the real probably would have to be rejection and losing a loved one 

Does that mean in while sleepin or what is my fear?



6. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE?
Been doin my Insanity workouts, which is like 6 days of crazy cardio based training, but does do results.  

On and out again running and lifting weights on the bench and dumbell curls. I passed the "nasty Nas phrase"

7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
 Still the same

 Both are cool, but I would have to go with oranges cause it smells better

8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
 I like both too, but grapes, since its easier to get 

grapes, particularly the green grapes.


9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
Guess I would have to go with wolves, since they in the dog family and preferred that to cats, although Tigers are cool too

 Well, wolves are cool cause they are loyal and together, and tigers are firece and strong. Toss up


10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I listen mainly to J-Pop music nowadays, although I still bump that hiphop/rap and some pop music as well. Been also listening to a bunch of older music from yesteryear, like Stevie Wonder and that karaoke stuff that you would sing too when drunk 

Well, I could enjoy almost all genres and types of music, from pop, classic, rock, etc, but I am avid of hip hop and r&b, and also bump some J-pop/ music from animes too


11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
Yeah a few in the day for class, and I guess when I did a few songs back in the day ie I Need a Prom Date Part 1 & 2

Would songs count as poetry, cause I did a few of those, and wrote some in high school for class


13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
Facebook and other social networks always remind me of kids birthdays, but I do for some friends anyways 

If I know the person well enough, but I tend not to really not nor care about it too much


14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Sometime in the afternoon, but as the old statement, I'll go with that 
 
My parents said around 4 pm


15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
Don't believe so 

no, at least I don't think so


16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, so its a been a struggle looking for love, but no, not the most affectionate person either  

Probably not, according to my friends, but I am looking for love


17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
 
Nowadays its almost weird to be normal, as everybody tries to do something that may be seen as different, but is cool for doin so. But also people may think things you do that you perceive as normal is weird, so to each is their own


Can't a dude be random and shit, I guess I go crazy when drunk and dont knock out right away. Dont ask me, ask my friends for stories cause I dont know and remember shit about it


18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Doin laundry, running errands, eating lunch  

watchin TV and eating dinner


19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
5 gum various flavors, pretty much the only one I chew 

Icebreakers, and shit like that

20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?

unless you're allergic to it, don't know if you can hate chocolate, so it all good  

Depends on the price range, cheap shit would be like M&Ms


21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
Still the same, although always tryin to expand my horizons with candies 

Skittles and Starburst


22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
Can't I do like a swirl that combines both flavors 

Chocolate, vanilla is too plain


23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
A different one, but wallet 

My wallet


24. where did the question go?
Off that, on to the next 

The fuck kind of question is this. Here bitch!

25. FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE?
Doesn't matter much to me, as long as it isn't too strong or too much


Dont' care much for it, since I dont wear it often

26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?
I have a harmonica and my game set of drums, guitars mic and dj set for my ps3 games 

My music teacher said that the voice is an instrument, so if I sing like playin karaoke revolution

27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE?
Usually face, but really its the person's bulid (height/weight/proportions) 

person's face


28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL
Good food being cooked  

Not sure, doesn't matter


29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
 Music that I can enjoy or at least amuses me

music, sounds of life as you pass life by

30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
What to do for lunch, and doing this blog post is taking longer than I thought 

why in the hell am I doin this for?


31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC
I don't think so, but would like some personal space "my bubble" 

naw, but I do need that nut space



32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE?
My folks would like that very much, but I may move back to my old house  

fuck yeah, I should move out from my parents' crib when I can


33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
There has been some bad disney movies over the years, but basically any of the original classics are all good, the sequels are eh, except for Toy Story Series 

Had a teacher in high school that hated disney. But anyways, the classics are cool like Lion King, Addlain, Toy Story, shit like that

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?

Hard to pick just one, but I guess it could depend on the mood you're in as well, so it more like the song that best fit the moment I guess 

can't really think of it at this time


35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
I remember some things when I was 10, but not sure about color, but my guess would be red or blue 

Blue or red, not sure, but whatever goes with my outfit

36. WHAT ARE THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES?

always has been and will be dark brown, cause I dont need to fuck around with contacts and colored contacts 

dark brown.


37. HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
nope, had a few stuffed animals as a youth, but not sleep with them. 

no


38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
dont know what to tell you, since I didn't have one. wasn't too good on giving them names either 

read the last answer


39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
answer still the same, but I think I was like 8-9 years old at that time, although didn't even realize it til I started looking back on it in high school 

think it was this girl name Amber, or maybe another girl name Anna


40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT?
I mean how far do were consider childhood, like in middle school or high school, but I guess another one is when I started crying cause kids were making fun of my drawing skills (more like a lack there of). The previous answer is more of discreet one cause no one even noticed that I did. 

pissed my pants, but luckily nobody noticed cause I was wearin dark pants and it was rainy too


41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like a girl with hair that close to shoulder length, but at the very least, I just find it a bit odd to see a girl hair that almost as short as mind, but thats my personal thing I guess. But really nothing too ridiculous either like hair that goes all the way to the floor is too much. We said I like a girl that has a good amount of hair, not too much or too little, but a happy medium

  as long as it hair only on the head. None anyways else


42. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
 Although in the previous answer it still true, those two are not in my "inner circle". For that I would have to say I known Duke and Tony since 7th grade, but I knew of them since 5th grade cause my brother was in the same class as them two. Damn been like close to 15 years too 

Probably two kids named CJ and Sean, since the first grade

43. NOW THE OPPOSITE?
Kids that I have befriended over the past couple of years. I guess in a way coworkers could be friends, like we friendly towards one another but dont think that count yet. Too many new kids I met recently to name individually  

Whoever I go to class and change each quarter


44. WHAT ARE THEIR MIDDLE NAMES?
I guess rereading this question, I guess this referring to the friends I mentioned in the previous couple of questions. The only one I know is Duke's which is Van, and Tony doesn't have one. Other than that, I have no clue about middle names of them other kids 

Some of my friends dont have middle names, I know some, and the rest I could give a fuck less


45. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Both are nice in their own special way, but I'll take sunsets every day. I still feel the same about sunrises too, but dont see those nearly as often nowaways haha 

Sunsets are much better, and plus when I see the sunrise, makes me wonder why the fuck I am still awake, but both are nice nonetheless


46. WHERE AT?
I could see a nice sunset if I'm out and about or in the car. With sunrises, usually when I stayed up all night kickin it and probably in the car as Im driving home, if I am able to 

Sunrise stayin up all night kickin it with friends and school, and sunsets all over the place


47. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
I would be the one doin the proposal, but for now I'll keep that a secret til it gets to that point so my friends dont bite on my style   

I think it would be better if I was the one to proposed


48. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Probably be a bit corny and cheesy, but I think it be cool to pull it off, and take some planning for sure, but for now that classified info til we cross that road  

worry about when I find the love of my life, til then, shouldn't even worry about it


49. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES?
I still fucks with all of them movies as previously stated, but I would also need to include Rocky IV, Remember The Titans in the mix, and some anime films like Spirited Away, Totoro, Summer Wars among others.

Gladiator, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Coming to America, Scarface, some shit like that


50. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Somewhere exotic and nice for some rest and relaxation, but as long as it with the love of my life (to be determined) anywhere, and somewhere we haven't been before, to experience it together  

Worry about it later in my life. Whereever it is nice and romantic and get in the mood for some loving (all night hopefully at that)



51. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
I could hold my own in like rock band/guitar hero games, but really no. Tried to play the flute, quit after a month, did choir in middle school, wasn't really much of a singer, more of the background guy, and nothing other than that 

Read the answer to Question 26, the other instrument question


52. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
To be real honest, no. I could understands bits and piece of Vietnamese, Japanese, Spanish and pick up on a few other things in different language, but for me to speak it, no. Do I want to, Vietnamese is yes. I tried learning some various languages over the years but only takes you so far

Vietnamese, but real limited. Also got a few phrases of Chinese, Hmong, and Spanish. Does ebonics count to? (Fo'shaganoff)


53. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
 Now that I really think about it, it would have to be them Valentine's Day that you give to all your classmates back in the day, and there were some girls in the class, so does that count. But as far as a real gift, could of been a box of chocolate, but I think also could of been like a plush toy, Minnie Mouse one or something. She gave me a box of chocolates after that, but didn't really go according to plan

Think it was a box of chocolate


54. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
Hard to pick just one, but one would be Michael Jackson for sure as one. Also could enjoy a bunch of different singers from different genre. I guess a rapper wouldn't count, but I enjoy that too 

my self, sike, but I dont whatever can move my soul


55. FAVORITE BAND(s)?
Like The Roots, hip hop band that makes good music, but the bands I'm thinking of make that J-Pop music, dead serious on that one. 

Are we talkin about boy bands or dudes with instruments. There is a lot of shit that might be corny now, but was cool way back when


56. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
 
My favorite type of books are the biographic ones, whether it be a full biography or short story type memoirs one. I find those to be intriguing and touching.


More into reading mags, but goin to school has shown me a few good books to read (not textbook and shit from coursepak) but really I rather not read


57. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
Would rap or music in general be considered poetry. I mean there is slam poetry, but as are as the written form like ones by Robert Frost and that, its cool, but not something I frequent with 

Not all that into it, but its ok


58. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
Only time I had coffee in my life is a small sample that people are giving out when I pass by, but I dont drink any coffee, latte, or that sort of thing. I don't even do Cafe Su Da (Vietnamese condensed coffee) and thats like the best shit ever, according to my family 

Dont drink coffee.


59. WHAT's YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE TO USE?
Not really something you think about too much, until someone else like your friends brings it up. I hear a bunch of "Eh.... I Guess" while mimicking my voice, so I'll go with that as one. But I'm sure I have a bunch of things I like to say, like "nigga" when I'm tryin to talk to my friends on instant chat. 

"Thats hot..."   haha [Jeff that is so homo] I hate that shit, but for real, I guess its whatever is cool to say before everyone else uses it


60. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
Did either even really exist? But if you Dragons cause some could fly and some could even spit hot fire (literally, not like Dylan from Making the Band) {haha}, where dinosaurs would just run around and eat and maybe stomp you out, but dragons are cooler to me 

Dragons are cool, there are too many jobber dinosaurs


61. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Would depend on the person really, like if my feelings for that girl is that strong, then yes. Now if it was towards a loved one like friend of family member, absoulty, but I would call it more of a "smell ya later" than one last goodbye, leaving hope to at least connect with that person down the road one day

What does that mean, like if the person was goin to die or something?


62. WHAT IS THE
BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I've realized that I'm a man of few words, but I feel that you speak louder though the actions that you showw those that person. Being there for that person in their time of need knownin that you are one that can trust and respect, as well as value you for being youself. Also doin the little things for them makes the big things even more special

keepin it real and from the heart

63. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Usually the first one will be 23, since that the number I been associating myself with since high school

23 



64. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?:
As long as it looks on the girl, doesn't really matter much to me, and also not outrageous like a neon green or some shit like that


well if the chick is hot, then the hair color doesn't matter, and if they dont have hair in other places


65. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR rolLER SKATING?
Been a while since I done either, roller skating in elementary school, and ice skating in high school, but I guess I'm up for either after seeing some movies that had one or the other, like ATL and Roll Bounce haha
 
probably ice skating cause I did that one time


66. WHo IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEn?
funny how much phones are used nowadays. I guess to actually make a call, my family members. But seems that most people now do text messages as the default means of communication, and people do that so much more now than actually using a phone to make a phone call.


home



67. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People who are closed mind and those who look down on others, OG haters aka racist folk. Also those who not appreciated of things in life
 
My pet peeves


68. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
 When I was younger and me and my brother did a few in the day, like the really dumb ones like "Is your fridge running...?" and "Do you know how to make a pie?"


Yeah, but I haven't done it since like elmentary


69. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH?

Hard to say, like I haven't seen her in a while, but the feelings aren't all the way there, like I dunno what to even think about it now. It takes a lot of courage to confess your feelings for somebody. Like I dunno if I would call it a crush, thats what I'm struggling with, like would it be worth it? Or just move on and see if I could find someone anew. Maybe another blog about it will come in more detail
 
I think I'll keep this one a secret to myself

1 comment: