Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Life As I See It - Error of My Way

Had a previous post that I delete on request of one of the feature people, as this offended a few people, which was not my intention from the start. My objective was just to put it in light to lay it to rest forever. I've since moved on from it, and while it something I regret my actions from that episode, its not something I can just forget. I use that moment as an opportunity to learn from the errors of my ways. I apologize to all parties involved, to my friends, your friends, and to Melissa for my lapse in judgement more than once.

Quote to Go By:

"I have been taught that unless I atone for my sins through the act of penance I am unworthy of God's love, yet you say God loves me just as I am, please explain."
( found this via Soul Power)

No comments:

Post a Comment