Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Life As I See It - New Year's Resoultions

Now I'm not really one to really set any goals or have set changes just cause its a "new year". Rather, I feel that each day there is room for growth and improvement. I remember words that my coach told us, each day you get better or you get worse. There are those days where its less than stellar, but you also learn each day and even from the mistakes that you make in life, the next moment is an opportunity to adjust and adapt to all of life's situations. This is is a little different, so here are a few things I would like to happen in my life within the new year:

  • Job promotion; whether it is within the bank or otherwise
  • Learn to speak Vietnamese better
  • Get involved with a committed relationship 
  • Travel to somewhere I haven't been before
  • Improvements on diet habits and fitness
  •  After New Year's Eve, not to get that wasted where I used racial slurs and fuck up my attire, but that was in 2010, so I should be good for the year
  •  Learn to better save my money, and not to "pop tags" nearly as much as I do

I will touch on each of these more in depth in another post. But since I didn't say it yet here, Happy New Year to everybody, and Lunar New Year is coming soon.

QUOTES TO GO BY:

"Alcohol - The cause of and solution to... all of life's problems" (Homer Simpson)

No comments:

Post a Comment