Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Life as I See It - Intro

As I celebrate another year of my life, and plan on many more to come, I began to realized that I wasn't getting any younger either, and that the next phrase of my life was underway. Although it doesn't seem like anytime soon, before I know it I'll settle down and have a family of my own to love and care for as well as those people who have been supportive of me along the way [DAMN].

I was going to do one big epic blog to reflect and reveal my thoughts and reflection on life, but then realize that would take a life time to do, so I decided to instead do it bit by bit, piece by piece, and also adapt and adjust along the way. It would take a life time to really get into, and things change along the way. It would also be a lot to read, so probably wouldn't be good to do all at once anyways.

If you follow this blog, you noticed my hat collection, and how I like to have a lot of hats. I like to have options, and diversity in the choices of what to wear as a major part of my clothing. For the most part, I'll be the only person, or select few to wear a hat when going out, so that helps me stand out from the rest of my peers, for better and worse. I like to chose different colorways and patterns, as I try to avoid wearing the same hat that everyone else would have [i.e. a NY Yankees game day Navy joint]. I also like to chose different logos and designs that you wouldn't typically find in your average hat. Different patterns and materials for the hat is now something I really looking into, such as wool vs cotton hat, among other

There has been a couple of situations where alcohol has impaired my better judgment, and drunk talk rage came out at a couple of ladies, separate, but still don't vividly recall the details, but cause them to be upset. I did apologizes to them, and I feel horrible about it since these were girls that I knew for a while, but not close enough or familiar enough to go flip out on them. That is a concern of my as I feel that sober. This consist of one situation sayin "Fuck You" for no particular reason and she didn't say anything that would normally piss me off, so that was out of the random. The other time was telling her off that she wasn't going to get a drink for me, at which point I guess she flipped out and ranted about it, which I really dont even know happened, since I was too drunk and enjoying myself, so I didn't really pay attention to it; til after the fact that my friends mention it to me. I wouldn't get out of line, and would be too quiet to really lash out to anybody like that, and that with drinking, that would make me talk reckless and offend somebody, which could escalate into a problem, resulting into a physical confrontation, or worse. Once again, I dont even remember how it went down, but I do regret for the results that occur and didn't mean to offend anybody. While I do feel horrible for it, I can't recall the details behind it. I'm just goin to make my peace, and look to move on and grow from these experiences.

These are just a couple of thoughts that I would like to share with you guys. Moving forward, I'll try to make a point to do this once or twice a week with various thoughts, options, and situations that I can reflection upon, to go along with what I have already been doing on my blog. I'll usually end each session with something to quote on

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present.'" (Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda, although probably from someone else too)

No comments:

Post a Comment