Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bubba Freestyle 1 by Attack Force

Bubba Freestyle 1 by Attack Force

This is Tony's cousin, Bubba doin a freestyle over a Styles P joint back in like 2002-2003, I forget. Precursor to that 50 Tyson kid, if you don't know click here a video of his infamous freestyle.... Remix

By the way, while I find both to be amusing, both guys do have Autism, which is no joke. But both can sure spit that "Hot Fire"

Lyrics:

Tony:
J-Dub, Babyface crew, where the fuck you at

Bubba:
Yeah Nigga
Now I'm from the 425
You think you're gonna catch a whippin
(yo yo yo)
You're gonna catch, catch my dick up in your eye
I was born in the ghetto
for working 3 jobs
they call me Santa (ho ho ho)
for slavin in the library,
workin for workin, four hours per day
Now I'm for the money, gotta get paid
Now I'm for free, givin girls named Bree
We be makin shots at the world
make you say it with cheese
Harlem shakin it, Harlem breakin It
Ca......... Can be mean
You goin be facin it and tastin it
All up like a Nike, because I be lacin it

Tony:
Yeah....Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment