Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Life As I See It - Drunken Nights Countdown #10 and #10 and a Half

I was just going to do just one, but after asking a buddy of mine about the intended drunk night, he reminded me of another one that I totally forgot, so I had to add this to the list, and was about to trace back to the exact date of what happened from that night. So enjoy a double whammy of some of my more infamous nights out with friends. Of course, I personally don't remember how it got to this point, but more of my friends telling me after the fact, of how wasted I got from the night before.


 #10 and a Half: ABC Garden Night....?

mejumpershors
Sorry Jumper right after this shot was taken.
I honestly don't remember if the picture up above matches up with this night, but it happened a long time ago. I think this happened back in 2004, maybe early 2005. After this picture was taken, for some reason I got a bit of the liquor in my nose and sneezed on Jumper, who still gives me crap about it today. It was a shot of Stoli (Raspberry), so it wasn't that bad of vodka either. I think there is a chance that I'm mixing a couple of moments together as one night, but really happened on two separate evenings, hard to say for sure.

I don't really remember much details off what happened during the night. This is more drunk moment that I do remember my friends telling me about. Long story short, I just know that we went to go eat at ABC Garden in International District (aka Chinatown). As kids were starting to order, without warning, I just leaned towards to table and vomited all over the table, causing a nasty scene inside the restaurant. Everybody got up, dragged my ass up, and ended up not even eating there, as we were force to leave. One of my friends would later tell me they tipped a few bucks cause they felt bad for my "accident" and how the staff was forced to clean that up. I think another friend was just as drunk as myself, and was lying out on the street acting a fool. I may be mixing up nights, but I do recall that what kids told me that how it happened to end that particular night. Talk about a night-ender.

#10: "No Necesito..."

Hanging out with Khoi and Sammy, was tryin not to look

The picture up above isn't from my drunk night, but is from the previous night as I hung out with mainly the same group of kids for two nights in a row.

This was the story that my friend, Eddie was referring to about. As I was trying to ask him about another drunk night, he reminded me of this time, but it took me a few minutes to figure out the details from that night.  Then it hit me, and I was like "fuck..... now I remember  (dammit)" . So here the details from that night.

This moment took place on August 25,2005. It was almost been a month back since I went to the Dominican Republic to do some volunteer work and tour the country. It was also that my mouth was feeling better as I had oral surgery done earlier in the month to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth at the same time (got a week off from work cause of it). Sammy was back in town from New York and was visiting, so we hung out with her and a bunch of other friends. I rolled with my boys and we all met up at Belltown Billiards for some pool and some drinks. I don't recall haven't like hella to drink, like a few mixed drinks, but like I can recall leaving the spot, and well, that where it gets interesting.

I woke up the next day with a pretty bad hangover, not remember what happened, and that when my friends told me how the night ended. We got back to Lica's apartment near the UW campus to hang out afterwards. My friends told me that I started to talk in Spanish (not very good at that) and they ask me if I needed aid, so I kept sayin "No Necesito" [not necessary for those that can't understand that]. Shortly after that, I threw up outside the window, but her apartment is like on the 3rd floor. Another night-ender, so my friend went to go get the car  while couple of my boys tried to hold me up and had to drag me out so I could get home for the night. I'm not sure if I made it home, but I missed out on work the next day cause I was too hung over to wake up on time.

I met up a couple days later at the same apartment for a random drinking night in the apartment next to Lica's (college).  A bunch of the kids there remembered me, but I guess for a dubious distinction for being that kid that threw up outside the window previously. They told me that I was so wasted and that I threw up really loud, and how crazy that scene was. They thought I was goin to die, which I'm glad it didn't get to that point. I remember Jumper was also there that night, and started calling me a "local celebrity" cause  a lot of people knew me, but for all the wrong reason. Of course on this night I took it easy on the drinking as I didn't want a repeat of the night a couple of days prior.

QUOTE TO GO BY:
“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

No comments:

Post a Comment