Sunday, March 21, 2010

Instanity Results

This is Insanity, a workout program I have been doing for the past couple of months and today is the last day. I had to stop a few days earlier cause my body has been worn out, since this is the first time I have been doing a consistent workout in years. While I didn't get the chiseled sexy body I would like, I do feel that it has improved my overall health and look too. I didn't lose too much weight in terms of pounds lose, but did lose a good bit of body fat, and feel better about it top. There is a lot of cardio in this workout, but doesn't require extras like weights as the P90X does. I plan to get back on the program in late May for the summertime, but more dedicated to the diet plan as well.

Here are the pictures I took every couple of weeks, and we are not flexing or sucking in the gut, and no homo. All part of my growth in 2010.

Day 1

Day 15

Day 36

Day 45

Day 63

No comments:

Post a Comment