Monday, July 27, 2009

My Wedding Song

Utada Hikaru & Shiina Ringo - I Won't Last A Day Without You [Live Performance]



This is a cover version done but two Japanese Pop Artist, although sung in English. This song was done by The Carpenters, which was a huge hit back in the 1970s. This song has been covered by many artist and karaoke covers over the years. I enjoyed this particular one, as I feel it is better than their album version.

When I first listened to this song a few years back, I was touched in a way that I knew that this would be a song I would play when I do get marry to the future "love of my life". Since Tony already claimed "Forever" by Jessie and the Rippers (yes, from Full House) as his wedding song, I picked another one, so kids wouldn't steal this idea from me.

Click here for a wiki on this song

No comments:

Post a Comment